Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tri-Cities Tri-Gun 9/18 Eastern WA

We're doing our annual 3-gun match on Sept 18th this year. $40 for 4 big stages and lunch too.

Entry form is at http://www.ewpsa.org/images/shooting/stages/tctg-app-2011s.pdf.

The match will be at the Rattlesnake Mountain Shooting Facility near Benton City, WA. Sept around here is great weather, warm but not as scorching as July and August!

Robert, at this point we are looking at having rifle targets out to 350 yds, maybe a little more and slug targets in the 60 to 70 yd range. On average across the 4 stages plan on about 30 +/- rounds per gun per stage. You will use all 3 guns on each stage. Total round counts for the match will be in the range of 120 rifle, 120 shot (#6 shot or smaller), 120 pistol and about 15 slugs. This is not final and will likely be adjusted some in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on our web site for updates. The match will be capped at 50 shooters so we will have squads of 12 to 13 people spread across the 4 stages, shooting 2 stages before lunch and 2 after. We don't want to be finishing by headlights like last year...

If you have any other questions please contact me through this forum or at jlscott1@clear.net

Web Site: http://ewpsa.org/

Jeff

Match Information Update:

Despite what the entry form states the Tri-Cities TriGun match will be run under IMA Rules, revised November 25th 2010. http://www.smm3gun.com/Rules/2011/IMA-SMM3G%20Rules%20RB%20Rev7%2025-November-2010.pdf

This is Time Plus penalties scoring. 1 A zone hit or 1 B zone hit or 2 hits anywhere else on the target within the outer scoring perf to neutralize the target. If you are unfamiliar with these rules you can check them out at the above link.

You should plan on being at the range not later than 8:00am to get signed in and ready for the shooters meeting and first shots fired at 9:00am

Lunch is included if you have preregistered. Lead Shot Only and not larger than #6. No buckshot.

The match is limited to 50 shooters. Plan on at least 120+ rounds per gun and 15 slugs. I will update round counts the week before the match when stages are finalized.

This is a bragging rights only match. Good Tune-Up for A-1 multigun.

If you have any questions please contact me via E-Mail jlscott@clear.net

Thank You,

Jeff Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Match Update:

The round count is now: 106 rifle, 104 pistol, 84 shot and 9 slugs if you don't miss.

Staff will shoot the match on Saturday 17/Sep. This will give the regular competitors on Sunday 18/Sep the luxury of dedicated RO's to keep everything moving along.

The match is close to full but if someone still wanted to get in we could likely squeeze them in.

Remember this match will be run with IMA rules. We will see how well it works out, or not...

I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

Jeff Scott

Great match. Thanks to all those who's hard work made it possible. Well thought out stages, challenging and clever target presentations. Thoughtful and attentive RO's. The rules change fit the match perfectly. A well run one day match easily worth a few hours drive. We had great time, thanks again!

I agree :cheers:

Thank you to everyone who helped put this on. Definitely worth a few hours drive! I like the longer stages and use of all three guns on every stage!! Should have some video up this week hopefully :ph34r: Had to leave early so hopefully the scores will be up on the website soon.

Carl,

Thank You So Much! I couldn't have done it without some Great Help.

I also want to Thank All of the Shooters that attended. You guy's and gal's were Great!!! Thank You for helping us break down and clean up the stages after the match!

Best Regards,

Jeff

I just have to say something for my buddy Warren Becker. He is listed on stage 3 as having 949 seconds of raw time. Pretty sure he didn't shoot for 15 minutes.

Corrected that just might put him over the top for 1st Limited.

Thanks

Carl

No need to be sorry, If the man beat me and the score is wrong (which it looks to be) then he should get the credit he deserves. After all this was a "bragging rights" match, the only glory to be had is on the results page, to the victor goes the spoils.

Cheers!