Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from spokane wa!

Glockguy19

Welcome to the area and to the forum!

Spokane has two USPSA clubs (Spokane Practical Pistol League and Inland Northwest Action Shooters). There are also clubs in the Tri-Cities (Richland, Pasco, Kennewick) and Lewiston ID (which actually shoots closer to Moscow ID...long story).

SPPL generally runs a 3-Gun match every year but due to some range politics lost their range and are relocating. Check their website.

The Tri-Cities club does at least one 3-Gun match a year, often more.

Missoula has at least one a year and while its two states over it isn't that far and a wonderful range with great folks.

There is also a 3-Gun match down near Grangeville, ID run around Memorial Day every year. Check the Lewiston club website (lewistonpistol.org) for details starting around March.

And finally, there is one heck of a 3-Gun done every year near Ephrata WA. Never been but I hear nothing but good things about it.

I'm probably forgetting something or someone but that's a quick thumbnail.

Kevin

SPPL, INAS, Lewiston and Tri-Cities all shoot monthly year-round as nearly as I can recall. Lewiston shoots 1st Sunday (USPSA) and 4th Sunday (Steel - format varies).

SPPL and INAS both shoot on Saturday I believe (check to make sure) but I don't recall which weekends. During the winter they shoot indoors.

I believe Tri-Cities is 3rd Sunday.

Since gas got so damned expensive I haven't been traveling to monthly matches much outside of my home club (Lewiston). And I miss it. :(