Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone make a single point sling mount for Benelli M2?

shopgun

i would put out a call to GG&G and get all of us with M2'S to call them until they make one.

I tried at the SHOT Show they said "Yeah Yeah Yeah we'll get around to it"

the more we call the faster they will get on with making one . . . . so the capitalist system says it's supposed to work.

Tyro, sounds like a plan. I will give them a call. KZ, I can see where your solution would work but I prefer not to drill the stock. Got some ideas about industrial strength Velcro around the wrist to hold a swivel bow. Thanks for the input.

The wait may finally be over boys!

Been talking to Brant Sabau at GG&G today about the single point mount for the M2. He said one of the main hold ups to getting one out is the fact that they do not have a M2 available there to work off of.

After some discussion Brant asked if I would be so kind as to loan them my M2 for a week or two and they would get some made! I'm shipping it off tomorrow or Friday and will receive it back with a mount included!

So give me around two weeks and I should be able to post some pics of the mount and hopefully you guys will be able to order thereafter as well!

:cheers:

• 4 months later...

The wait may finally be over boys!

Been talking to Brant Sabau at GG&G today about the single point mount for the M2. He said one of the main hold ups to getting one out is the fact that they do not have a M2 available there to work off of.

After some discussion Brant asked if I would be so kind as to loan them my M2 for a week or two and they would get some made! I'm shipping it off tomorrow or Friday and will receive it back with a mount included!

So give me around two weeks and I should be able to post some pics of the mount and hopefully you guys will be able to order thereafter as well!

:cheers:

Got my Benelli back from GG&G today! Was suppose to take two to three weeks...

Regardless the new M2 mounts are really nice. They sent me three styles in sets of front and rears...loop, QD, and slotted. Will post some pics when I can get some free time.