Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Palm Beach county, FL

CrispySqrl

Hello all. I brand new to the sport. I love guns and shooting, mostly long range rifles till now. My brother used to shoot USPSA open and I always loved how cool the gun is. I was visiting him recently and decided I wanted one so looked into it and now I have a glock 17 setup fr open and now I am ready to learn how to enjoin it at some events with good people. Anyways I live in west palm beach and I believe the closest club is south florida pistol club. It will be nice to meet some people it's seem a nice community already.

Darrell

Ahoy Darrell,

I shoot w/ with South Florida Pistol Club too. Red Jim Beam visor - resident poser - usually with some version of revolver tho I too have entered the dark side w/ an Open G17. Typically squad 3 on Thursday nites and some Sunday shoots. With a little cooperation from the tail of Irene we'll shoot Steel this Sunday about 8 am. Come on down! :goof:

Ron

Ahoy Darrell,

I shoot w/ with South Florida Pistol Club too. Red Jim Beam visor - resident poser - usually with some version of revolver tho I too have entered the dark side w/ an Open G17. Typically squad 3 on Thursday nites and some Sunday shoots. With a little cooperation from the tail of Irene we'll shoot Steel this Sunday about 8 am. Come on down! :goof:

Ron

Cool I will try and make it down there. It's to bad I won't be able to shoot steel looks like good fun. I will most likely be free Sunday so as long as the weather is good will be seeing you.

Darrell

What do you need to shoot? My Open G17 (a twin to your pics) is down for repairs so I could lend you some stuff. It's a long ride from WPB to Markham to not be able to shoot. PM me w/ a phone # and we'll see what we can do about scratching your itchy trigger finger. :goof:

Ron

"The nine millimeter is for killing europeans, for truely dangerous people you need a .45."

Col. Jeff Cooper :devil: