Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Wisconsin

War

Hey there! I'm into shooting (probably since i was 10) My field was a gun range at one point several years back, going to be getting into reloading very soon here after i take a trip to the Dillon factory in AZ, hopefully i can find some cheap places to get brass, bullets and powder around here :cheers:

From the Deep South welcome War. I am thinking about getting into reloading myself so I can afford to shoot more matches. I will be following you close to see what you find. Back in the mid 80's was in in Madison for a 2 week stint for 3 years in a row. Great place to visit although I was in school at the time. Did have a great time though :cheers:

I've made a few excel sheets on reloading(Cost per bullet/cost per box 100, stuff like that) and have a pretty good idea of my bench setup, a friend of mine's dad said i could come to his gun club and take some brass probably if that happens i can be doing really good right off the bat, Question on if all brass should have the flash hole uniformed i.e. rifle/handgun to make it more accurate, it will slow down my process a bit but im sure i could get a monkey to do it or make it an automatic process :D