Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brownells unified shopping cart with Sinclair :)

UW Mitch

I hadn't ordered anything from Brownells since their consolation with Sinclair and Police Store (I know, I've already been shamed by Chuck Anderson for not having the need for an FFL in over a year). I was super happy to see that I could order things for multiple places and they go in one cart and I pay one shipping. Awesome! Thank you Brownell's!

~Mitch

Be aware that when I first combined some sinclairs stuff with a brownells order, it delayed my order about two extra days.

I used to could set my watch to when an order comes in from Brownells after I placed it.

Probably 'cause one person has to walk across a gigantic warehouse to ask another person to go pull the order and the other person might be out to lunch or whatever. :)

Still...good to know that if I'm in a rush, I shouldn't cross combine.

Edited by UW Mitch

yeah, Im by no means dissing Brownells, just wanted to give yall a heads up. I love them enough to spend nearly six figures a year with them.

Holy smokes! That's more than my company spends on me a year!

Yep. Love the unified cart. I use it all the time. I try to NOT order more than once a week so I keep a browser session open and just go modify the cart when needed. When I can't stand it any longer, I place the order.

Yep. Love the unified cart. I use it all the time. I try to NOT order more than once a week so I keep a browser session open and just go modify the cart when needed. When I can't stand it any longer, I place the order.

I've taken to just adding things to my wishlist then dumping the wishlist into a cart before I order :)

Order submitted yesterday and got a shipping notification this morning. So not the ultralightspeed same day before 2pm, but still really fast!

~Mitch

• 1 month later...