Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jager striker and dry fire?

Xander

Are they more prone to breakage with it's lightened structure/design. Snap caps on Glocks is such PITA :rolleyes:

I do not dry fire much but I have more than 20,000 rounds on a Jager firing pin and have never had a light strike or any other issue.

Are they more prone to breakage with it's lightened structure/design. Snap caps on Glocks is such PITA :rolleyes:

I have no experience with the Jager but I have personally witnessed three Zev Tech (Glockworx) lightened strikers break. One of them in dry fire practice and the other two during live fire. For $80 I would have expected them to be better built...

Since July 3 this year, I'm about 2k rounds (dry fire) on my G17, I dry fire everyday. But lately I've been doing the cardboard thing for a continous trigger pull, but it has different feel. I just hope mine does not break on an actual event.

PM Jager1147 (Billy Lester). He runs/owns/develops Jager Products and my few dealings with him have been great. I've only ever heard of one Jager striker breakage and that was with an initially defective product not something that broke unexpectedly during a match.

PM Jager1147 (Billy Lester). He runs/owns/develops Jager Products and my few dealings with him have been great. I've only ever heard of one Jager striker breakage and that was with an initially defective product not something that broke unexpectedly during a match.

Mine broke in a match after 1k rounds. He graciously took it back and returned my money. I appreciated the customer service. Running stock only now.

Billy is great to deal with.