Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Arizona

Andy J

Greetings all. Found this web site while looking around for some information relative to 3 gun matches. I have shot IDPA in the past but have been away from any competitive shooting for a couple of years. Work seems to keep getting in the way. Will more than likely be lurking around the forums, reading, learning, and asking questions. I will be looking to go to a couple matches in the near future to get an idea what type of shot guns are being used. Already have the pistol covered as well as the carbine. May need to add some accessories to complete things.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all. Found this web site while looking around for some information relative to 3 gun matches. I have shot IDPA in the past but have been away from any competitive shooting for a couple of years. Work seems to keep getting in the way. Will more than likely be lurking around the forums, reading, learning, and asking questions. I will be looking to go to a couple matches in the near future to get an idea what type of shot guns are being used. Already have the pistol covered as well as the carbine. May need to add some accessories to complete things.

Andy

Oh yeah, work . . . it can get in the way of having fun! But, it does support having fun. I hope you always have an equal amount of both. And, welcome to the forum!