Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Miami Rifle & Pistol Club Batavia, OHIO

MRPC will be holding a local match this weekend on Sunday August 28th. Sign up starts at 9:00 am and the match starts at 10:00 am. Round count will be 114 and, let us just say you have seen the classifier before. ;)

Match fee is $16.00 for non-members and $14.00 for members.

For once we are looking at good weather on Sunday. :cheers:

We could always use help with set up if you can spare some time. We set up on Saturday the 27th at 2:00 pm. The more people we get to help set up the faster and easier it is for everyone.

I hope to see you there.

MRPC will be holding a local match this weekend on Sunday August 28th. Sign up starts at 9:00 am and the match starts at 10:00 am. Round count will be 114 and, let us just say you have seen the classifier before. ;)

Match fee is $16.00 for non-members and $14.00 for members.

For once we are looking at good weather on Sunday. :cheers:

We could always use help with set up if you can spare some time. We set up on Saturday the 27th at 2:00 pm. The more people we get to help set up the faster and easier it is for everyone.

I hope to see you there.

As soon as the weather figures out we are shooting it will change!

For a long time now, I've been wanting to form an all Open squad. We still have a big number of Open shooters here in Ohio ...

Myself

Seevers

Larry

Mark A.

Sarge

Ralph Lopez

Tony Jones

Don Dunn

Barry West

And I've heard rumors that Steve Anderson may be trying to get back into the game, but that his slide was cracked. But this was a few months ago, so maybe .... just maybe he's got it fixed by now. :)

That would be a blast :cheers:

Edited by Chris Keen

For a long time now, I've been wanting to form an all Open squad. We still have a big number of Open shooters here in Ohio ...

Myself

Seevers

Larry

Mark A.

Sarge

Ralph Lopez

Tony Jones

Don Dunn

Barry West

And I've heard rumors that Steve Anderson may be trying to get back into the game, but that his slide was cracked. But this was a few months ago, so maybe .... just maybe he's got it fixed by now. :)

That would be a blast :cheers:

I will be there with my open blaster, put me on the open squad also.

Chris I'm home scores done yet LOL, J/K :roflol:

Yeah it was a awesome day to do some shooting and the stages where great. Dan and crew do a great job with what they have up there! I think there was something along the lines of 60-70 shooters! I wish I could hit steel with this funny gun but hey thats another story!<_<

Yup .... 80 shooters, and beautiful weather ....... 80-85 degrees.

Must have been too warm [or too cold] for Flexmoney to show ...... :rolleyes: Ha ha, Micah was AWOL as well. Must have been an IDPA match somewhere in W. Virginia or something. :roflol:

Corey, I just sat down about the time you posted that, so give me a couple minutes and I should be done. B)

Great match Dan, Dave, and everyone who helped. Thanks.

Yup .... 80 shooters, and beautiful weather ....... 80-85 degrees.

Must have been too warm [or too cold] for Flexmoney to show ...... :rolleyes: Ha ha, Micah was AWOL as well. Must have been an IDPA match somewhere in W. Virginia or something. :roflol:

Corey, I just sat down about the time you posted that, so give me a couple minutes and I should be done. B)

Great match Dan, Dave, and everyone who helped. Thanks.

Oh have no fear Chris EZwin is here! :cheers: