Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

14th Wheelgunners Revenge

The 14th Annual Wheelgunners Revenge will be held May 20, 2012 at Bend of the River Conservation Club. The month of the match has been changed for cooler weather. The past few years July has just been too hot and hard on shooters and staff.

I am looking for range officers.

I will update this thread with more information.

I am looking for range officers and volunteers to help setup, give breaks, and reset steel.

Please contact Brucewith questions or to volunteer.

BORCC's website will be updated soon. BORCC/ICORE

Join us on Facebook

Edited by Pitmaster

• 4 months later...

The official Stage Designing Machine will be swinging into action shortly.

This year we're planning nine stages: two shorter classifiers in one bay (Classic, anyone?), six regular full-sized field courses, and of course, our traditional Brooksian monster steel stage.

Note the new date in May... hoping for better weather than the 90-degree stuff we've been seeing in July.

Plus, it's a nice tuneup for the International.

And, you can load up on Bruce's superb barbeque (possibly my favorite part of this event).

See you down around the Bend.

Bill Zeller, Match Director

• 3 weeks later...

We would like to invite you and yours to come and shoot in Wheelgunners Revenge the 14th Annual ICORE Central States Revolver Championship at Bend of the River Conservation Club in Buchanan, MI (application available at BORCC-ICORE or www.ICORE.org.) The Central States Revolver Championship is now the largest single day double action revolver match in the USA. We hope you can join us for this celebration of the shooting sports. Wheelgunners Revenge is held rain or shine May 20, 2012. Bend of the River Conservation Club has added some new bays. We will now have 9 stages. The maximum round count will be 275 rounds. A BBQ lunch is included in the match application. We have some new companies providing prizes this year in addition to the many supporters in past years.

Edited by Pitmaster

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Pitmaster and the outstanding crew for putting together an amazing match, I had a great time and will be a fixture at future installments. The stages were fun, creative, and fair, and the staff was really excellent. Great competitors and I can't imagine a more fun event (okay, maybe 10 degrees cooler next year?) <_<

Again, thanks guys!