Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The worst scores in years

gm iprod

Some bright spark decided we needed a change.

So the weekends match was made up as follows.

Ambi Plates

Crawford Barricade

Los Alamitos

Speedload Challenge

Bloody great fun. 1920 was very safe from the off.

If you don't have a mover or turning targets this is the match for you.

Bear in mind no one at the match had not shot this type of thing before, all together. We may have had a crack at each match at some stage in the last two or three years. So to say it was FUN was an understatement.

BTW, no one went up a grade.

Edited by gm iprod

LMAO :lol:

Glad to hear that you all are finally trying something different. I would have left out the Ambi plates as I'm sick of them.

A 1920 wouldn't have been possible since the four events add up to a possible 1860.

We are shooting the Combat and the Crawford at the state match in Bedford next month. Shot the Crawford in Maryland today. 48 x's. Match still didn't end very well. Moving Target event (not modified mover) kicked my butt again.

Try the Advanced Military. It's a hoot. 2.5 second draws at 25 gets interesting along with 2 shots each on 3 targets spaced 9 yards apart with a start position facing 90 degrees from targets.

The odd events make you a better shooter in the long run.

we shot a modified los alamitos, the aforementioned brite spark thought adding a single 10 sec string at 50 yrds would be a good idea, although i dont think thats where i dropped my 8's, likely the strong/weak hand had more to do with that.

as for your advanced military suggestion, you can keep that idea to yourself thanks

btw, did i mention ambi plates suck

as for your advanced military suggestion, you can keep that idea to yourself thanks

btw, did i mention ambi plates suck

Come on it's a fun event.

You did mention the ambi's suck. If you can't shoot very well stong or weak handed no wonder you had problems. Sounds like you need practice.

Now I see your problem. You shoot with the wrong hand.:surprise: