Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Checking in from Columbus, Ohio

WizardBlack

Hello, I am new to the forums, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I live near central Ohio and am an avid II-A guy. I carry, I reload, I build, I tweak. Just a little bit of different things. I just purchased an STI Tactical 5.0 to try for carry (had lots of Glocks, M&P, revolver, 1911's, etc.). I was also interested in a bit of defensive shooting events, etc. I am trying to get up to speed on the doublestack 2011's and felt it was past time to join up and say hello!

Yup, lots of great matches here in Ohio. Miamisburg is having one tomorrow, as well as Rayners Range in Zanesville.

Plus next Sunday there is a match in Milford / Batavia area NE of Cincinnati at Miami Rifle And Pistol club.

And finally don't miss the matches put on at Pickaway Sportsmen, in Circleville. They have a great website, with all sorts of information about the shooting sports.

Hello, I am new to the forums, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I live near central Ohio and am an avid II-A guy. I just purchased an STI Tactical 5.0 to try for carry (had lots of Glocks, M&P, revolver, 1911's, etc.). I was also interested in a bit of defensive shooting events, etc. I am trying to get up to speed on the doublestack 2011's and felt it was past time to join up and say hello!

Greetings and Salutations, there is a great deal of information on this forum. Welcome aboard B)