Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE Classic equipment

MHicks

It's been a good week. I shoot in ICORE Classic division. I was looking to improve on my gear. After reading here, I contacted Bob Perdue at 4wheelguns and ordered one of his ICORE legal speedloader holders. Also sent him my Comp III speedloaders and had them modified. Then I realized I needed a loading block for the cut down speedloaders and Bob set me up with that too. All of the gear is top notch. To top it off, I also picked up my S&W 586 from Randy Lee and Scott Folk at Apex and couldn't be happier with the work done on it. No excuses now, it's all on me, but I like knowing I've got the right gear. Yeah!! Mark

It's been a good week. I shoot in ICORE Classic division. I was looking to improve on my gear. After reading here, I contacted Bob Perdue at 4wheelguns and ordered one of his ICORE legal speedloader holders. Also sent him my Comp III speedloaders and had them modified. Then I realized I needed a loading block for the cut down speedloaders and Bob set me up with that too. All of the gear is top notch. To top it off, I also picked up my S&W 586 from Randy Lee and Scott Folk at Apex and couldn't be happier with the work done on it. No excuses now, it's all on me, but I like knowing I've got the right gear. Yeah!! Mark

You dealt with all the right people :cheers:

Howdy Modoc. We shoot ICORE at our club in Gridley. Also IDPA and we are just going to start having some Ruger Rimfire matches, kind of steel challenge type stages for .22 handguns and rifles. I've also shot ICORE in Richmond and in San Luis Obispo at the International Revolver Championships. I will have to make it up to Burney or Redding for a match. See ya. Mark (Smokin Gator)