Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun Nation

DyNo!

I really hating the fact that they refuse the stream their content until this fall :angry2: I'm at work or at a shooting match when this stuff airs, and I don't own a tivo.

Edited by DocMedic

I really hating the fact that they refuse the stream their content until this fall :angry2: I'm at work or at a shooting match when this stuff airs, and I don't own a tivo.

I agree, I was just searching all over the website and hulu looking for episodes and found this out as well. Very lame.

I agree, I was just searching all over the website and hulu looking for episodes and found this out as well. Very lame.

Crap. I can't see it until its online either. How long are they going to make us wait?

Hey Dyno, I believe I caught a glimpse of you on 3G Nation this morning.

Yup! I was running around for a second on there. :lol:

Crap. I can't see it until its online either. How long are they going to make us wait?

I heard that they will be uploading full episodes in the Fall.

Edited by DyNo!

Cool show, but a little dry. Can't you guys plot against each other, or talk about another behind their back? Half naked girls, something...

All kidding aside, just watched this for the first time this weekend, pretty cool. Being I've never competed, but have been considering, it is good to get more of a glimpse into how these things go. It shows more than just a youtube clip of someone running their stage.

Yes!

I shot a pistol match Saturday, had a great time, but sure seemed easy compared to RM3G! It's like I draw and hear "...and show clear."

To quote another 3G competitor...anyone can hang on for 20 seconds, but you have to be pretty deep to hang for 2 minutes plus. You ought to try it, it is a blast!

Can't you guys plot against each other, or talk about another behind their back?

We do, stuff like "I hope he misses that target hiding behind the 2nd rock" and when he does not..."That freak of nature, he's not human." :cheers:

Sure there are a lot of control freak A type personalities in the shooting sports, but en masse, 3 gunners are far and away the best group of people in any competitive environment I have ever seen.

Yes!

I shot a pistol match Saturday, had a great time, but sure seemed easy compared to RM3G! It's like I draw and hear "...and show clear."

To quote another 3G competitor...anyone can hang on for 20 seconds, but you have to be pretty deep to hang for 2 minutes plus. You ought to try it, it is a blast!

I'll second that motion!

BIG HELL YEAH!! OK I know that the 3G Nation folks read this. SO I will ask,, WTF does it matter if its already been aired and wont be on in the near future?? Let it stream! I missed the first 2 and they are holding on to these like its a Star Wars movie. Gotta admit its a limited audience and all it does is tick off loyal shooters who missed it and there are no reruns after the next episode. Bad form for the 3G Nation. Not like there is merchandising bobble heads and action figures to hawk.

BIG HELL YEAH!! OK I know that the 3G Nation folks read this. SO I will ask,, WTF does it matter if its already been aired and wont be on in the near future?? Let it stream! I missed the first 2 and they are holding on to these like its a Star Wars movie. Gotta admit its a limited audience and all it does is tick off loyal shooters who missed it and there are no reruns after the next episode. Bad form for the 3G Nation. Not like there is merchandising bobble heads and action figures to hawk.

I'm suspecting it isn't 3GunNations fault, but the company that owns Versus.. NBC

I'm suspecting it isn't 3GunNations fault, but the company that owns Versus.. NBC

That would be a good guess.

Guys try not to hate too much, this is your show, but it still has to make money or its......gone.

For the record...I ain't whining and I don't even own a TV!

Patrick (on episode 4 and 5 IronMan pt. 1 and 2 ) Kelley

Edited by P.E. Kelley

I actually figured it was some suit somewhere but NBC?? Do the antis who work there know that they are involved with this?? Does Matt Lauer know this?? I suspect he would have a cow.

Think of it this way- if you know they will put it up streaming on their website the week after it finishes airing on Versus, there is no reason to watch it on VS w/ the commercials (which is what VS is actually interested in you seeing).

I've been catching the Sunday morning time slot. It's early enough that it doesn't interfere w/ the days activities.

Think of it this way- if you know they will put it up streaming on their website the week after it finishes airing on Versus, there is no reason to watch it on VS w/ the commercials (which is what VS is actually interested in you seeing).

I've been catching the Sunday morning time slot. It's early enough that it doesn't interfere w/ the days activities.

Thanks for actually saying what I was feebly inferring.

See ya at the Rock

Patrick

Yes!

To quote another 3G competitor...anyone can hang on for 20 seconds, but you have to be pretty deep to hang for 2 minutes plus,with no oxygen!. You ought to try it, it is a blast!

Mark I added to yours. :roflol:

I too shot a pistol match on Sunday. It seems so strange to only have one gun.

Thanks for actually saying what I was feebly inferring.

See ya at the Rock

Patrick

Put commercials breaks on the streaming video. No big deal.

The best thing you can do to get the show times/slots/streaming/ features you want from the show is not whine on BE about but get as many of your friends to watch the program as possible.

Viewership is the key. The higher it goes, the more valueable the show is to the network and subsequently the more leverage the producers have to get the things you want on the air.

So spread the word!