Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

StageEx.com

38SuperDub

Thank you very much, and will get mine uploaded soon.

Suggestion, when looking for inspiration, sometimes too many stages with crazy high round counts, can you add the option to just say select stages between X and X rounds?

And if possible, a preview of the stage, instead of click on every one of them (preview either in line/table, or a hover over. ) Btw stage stage links are dead.

What links are dead?

Not sure on the X-X but I'll look into it.

MOST of the documents we pulled were PDF files so there really isn't a way to "preview" the pdf unless I go and make an image file of EVERY stage - right now its more important to get the stages online - I can do things like that later....

What link isn't working for ya? They are all working on this side....give me some examples so I can figure it out.

I used the filter to find 18 round stages. The first two from the top work fine, after that, all the links are broken and I get a 404 error.

• 4 months later...

I would say setup an upload form that asks some simple questions like # of steel, # of targets, etc... then setup a script that will auto generate a scoring sheet based on what they put in. That way I can search on something that has say 3 poppers in it, or I can upload a jpg or pdf without a scoring sheet attached, and it will generate one for me.

Let me know if you want a hand. I've done some web application development and might be able to help with the script to generate the score sheets.

• 3 months later...