Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steve Anderson session

Flexmoney

Hi all,

Steve offered up a training session (dry fire and what not) at his place THIS Sunday.

I volunteered my time to pitch in. The price of admission is to have bought one of Steve's books. (pretty simple and cool)

Here is some info:

Alright guys, we are good for this Sunday, August 7 at 2pm at my place.

All are welcome to attend.

We'll do 1 on 1 dry fire sessions here at the house and there's a range less than 30 minutes away if we want to do some live fire.

Bring your gear and some ammo. I can probably get Lizzy to grill something for dinner, so feel free to bring food and drink if you'd like.

6398 Fountainview Ct.

Grove City, Ohio

If you are afraid of dogs, bring an extra pair of undies. :)

Looking forward to meeting everybody... If this goes well we can make it a regular event!

Also see the Buy a Book, Help a Dog thread.

cheers.gif

For those who could have made it but didn't, you missed out. A couple of hours with Steve and Flex pointing out my faults and gave me plenty to think about. After that it was a couple of beers and a trip to a local mexican resturant. Steve's wife topped it off with a free sample of meat rub she makes. Well worth the trip and the price of admission.

Thanks again to Steve, Flex, and Liz

What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon - getting 1:1 feedback and sharing some beers with two GMs.

Steve and Flex were great teachers and I too have a lot to think about going forward on my road to improvement. Now its time for practice, practice, practice.

Thanks to Steve, Flex and Liz for hosting this coaching session.

Good question... I guess I'd just need to know how many are interested.

Maybe more advance notice would help.

The interesting thing was how much I remembered as I was talking about it. I hadn't strapped on my production rig in a LOOOOOOONG time, and I was demonstrating the weak hand transfer, I forgot about everyone else in the room for a minute or two and it was just me and the excercise again.

Kyle also coined a great new teaching term that can be applied to anything. I'll let him reveal it in his own time after it's trademarked and patented.

SA

• 2 weeks later...

I just asked Andrew Hyder today if Steve had any intentions of doing any classes of any type and I see I missed it. If you do anymore please PM me and I might be able to bring a handful of guys.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...