Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

new junior shooter

Maize

I am 10 years old been shooting for about a year.I shoot 4/h small bore prone, IDPA and USPSA. shot my second major match today.Ive met a lot of nice and helpful people.I am looking forward to area 4.

Edited by Maize

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Maize,

Welcome to our forums. My name is James. I also live in Texas. I'm a moderator on this forum.

If you have any questions or need anything at all please feel free to contact me or another member of the forum staff.

Again, welcome and enjoy the sport...

Welcome!! Where do you guys usually shoot up there?

HI.I shoot idpa in Amarillo and a couple of times last year indoors in Lubbock.I also make about half of the uspsa matches in Levelland it's a long drive but my Dad let's me steer the van the last 10 miles :D Edited by Maize

HI.I shoot idpa in Amarillo and a couple of times last year indoors in Lubbock.I also make about half of the uspsa matches in Levelland it's a long drive but my Dad let's me steer the van the last 10 miles :D

That's really cool! Maybe I'll run into you at one of those matches. My little girl is 10 and has been asking to shoot. What kind of pistol are you shooting?

HI.I shoot idpa in Amarillo and a couple of times last year indoors in Lubbock.I also make about half of the uspsa matches in Levelland it's a long drive but my Dad let's me steer the van the last 10 miles :D

That's really cool! Maybe I'll run into you at one of those matches. My little girl is 10 and has been asking to shoot. What kind of pistol are you shooting?

After giving up on my 9mm XD I have a glock 34 working good now.

J-ho I showed my Dad your post and he told me you gave him a tail kicking at his first 2gun match this summer. He said you got first and he came in 3rd.I'm going to start beating him soon also. :cheers:

J-ho I showed my Dad your post and he told me you gave him a tail kicking at his first 2gun match this summer. He said you got first and he came in 3rd.I'm going to start beating him soon also. :cheers:

haha I like your attitude. Let me know when you guys are headed down this way next time. I'll try to bring my daughter out. She'll like seeing another young lady shooting.