Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tac Sport rear sight

Jody Waring

Does anyone know what sights will fit the TS rear sight cut? With the intent of buying one, and I easily predict I will change out the fixed for an adjustable, will true Bo-Mars fit, etc... I have a few different ones on hand, one i believe might be a tanfoglio supersight. Just wondering what will or won't work. Thanks!

Would that work on a P01, or would the slide cut need to be altered?

for that particular version of the LPA sight, your slide would need to be cut. it may not go as low either as the TS has no firing pin block.

there are some other version of the LPA adjustable sights for CZ dovetails though.

Sights I know fit with zero modification:

CZ factory fixed

LPA TRT adjustable

Kensight/Champion "LPA style" adjustable

(The Dawson offering should fall into this category as well, but I can't personally vouch for it.)

Sights I know fit with slight modification:

Harrison Custom HD-002 fixed

Sights I know fit with zero modification:

CZ factory fixed

LPA TRT adjustable

Kensight/Champion "LPA style" adjustable

(The Dawson offering should fall into this category as well, but I can't personally vouch for it.)

Sights I know fit with slight modification:

Harrison Custom HD-002 fixed

I was looking at the Kensight/Champion sights on CZ Custom. The description says they do not fit anything other than the CZ 75TS. I may be looking at the wrong one though.

http://czcustom.com/trtchampionlpacutts.aspx

I was looking at the Kensight/Champion sights on CZ Custom. The description says they do not fit anything other than the CZ 75TS. I may be looking at the wrong one though.

As this thread was started about only the TS, that is what I was talking about.

If you want a sight for a standard CZ cut, that's a different question - probably deserving of a second thread. (I don't know of any particularly good choices for drop-in adjustables on a standard CZ; there are options, but nothing like the usual style we're accustomed to, e.g. Bo-Mars.)

As this thread was started about only the TS, that is what I was talking about.

If you want a sight for a standard CZ cut, that's a different question - probably deserving of a second thread. (I don't know of any particularly good choices for drop-in adjustables on a standard CZ; there are options, but nothing like the usual style we're accustomed to, e.g. Bo-Mars.)

Sorry, misunderstanding on my part. The response above yours was answering my question about the P01. I thought you were jumping in too. I guess I should un-hijack this thread. :)