Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

601BB590-C1FD-4AEB-B210-CAAD12172E2C-182

WWWWow! What was the process of getting that beauty looking like that? What did you use to get that bitching "scale" look? I'd love to replicate that look using that DIY Duracoat Shake n Spray.

A good gun smith and a professional Cerakote applicator.

601BB590-C1FD-4AEB-B210-CAAD12172E2C-182

WWWWow! What was the process of getting that beauty looking like that? What did you use to get that bitching "scale" look? I'd love to replicate that look using that DIY Duracoat Shake n Spray.

We used laundry bags overseas to get that look. I have heard of people using fishnet stockings also.

I have been trying to get one of the Shadow Long Slides from CZ Custom but the delivery dates keep getting pushed back. So for now I ended up with this Czechmate.

Awesome gun. I will still get the Shadow Long Slide one day :)

post-49254-0-69376900-1376604059_thumb.jpost-49254-0-65281600-1376604070_thumb.j

You dog! Your first post on Enos and it's to show off your CM. :cheers:

I've got a poor man's CM (converted TS), but I just can't seem to get the right comp... or maybe the right load...IMG_20130505_210839_825_zps157a8235.jpg

Let me guess, the gun doesn't cycle right? The comp chews up a lot of gas. You'll have to find a load that makes major PF in order to get that working. The Czechmate does the same thing with the comp. Without the comp it'll work fine with any old 9mm range ammo.

. I do have a CZ 75 compact, a RAMI and a CZ85 combat along with 4 CZ 82's that makes a total of 7 pistols

I do have a problem.

Oh by the way this is my first post guys :)

So it will not let me post a picture :(

do you shoot uspsa? come shoot at cherokee or river bend sometime. the state match is also the last weekend of this month.

I just started IDPA at Cherokee two weeks ago need to get my feet wet before I look at USPSA

sweet. come out and watch the state match, should be interesting one to watch with many top shooters from around the country. 280 shooters and filled to the brim!

I may wander down. From my house to the front gate is 15 min..what day is it?

do you shoot uspsa? come shoot at cherokee or river bend sometime. the state match is also the last weekend of this month.

I just started IDPA at Cherokee two weeks ago need to get my feet wet before I look at USPSA

Consider also coming out for Steel Challenge at South River on the the third Sunday of each month. I'll be shooting this month, and we usually get a fair number of CZ shooters.

Let me guess, the gun doesn't cycle right? The comp chews up a lot of gas. You'll have to find a load that makes major PF in order to get that working. The Czechmate does the same thing with the comp. Without the comp it'll work fine with any old 9mm range ammo.

Huh?! CM works just fine with any ammo I tried, including my regular loads for Production gun. But to actually make comp work is a whole different story. You need a load that produces a lot of gas. Some very dense and slow, slow burning powder.

May I suggest Hodgdon HS-6. Several open gunners like it for the gas it produces to make comps work.

I found HS6 too snappy. Win AutoComp wasn't slow enough. So, I am running a Longshot load now.

Edited by euxx