Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Area 5 Championship

Still cheaper, than if you called up to order...Just the set up fee is $25. Id have to see what the group want to do...don't wanna be the only knuckle head

I called him back and the deal is for staff only.

I had the link of the possible stages for Area 5 yesterday...can't seem to find it today...

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still cheaper, than if you called up to order...Just the set up fee is $25. Id have to see what the group want to do...don't wanna be the only knuckle head

I called him back and the deal is for staff only.

I had the link of the possible stages for Area 5 yesterday...can't seem to find it today...

It was on the other thread...

Here ya go:

http://a5match.info/images/stages/2012A5STAGES.zip

• 1 month later...

Dale, on you staff email you sent out regarding schedule of events, room, and stage assignments, "Below is a schedule of events, stage assignments, hotel/room assignments and other information you will need to know for the match" All was there but stage assignments. Has this changed and will assignments be given the day of? I just curious as I like to review the stage I am working and seek the most productive way to make to competitive flow work. My goal is to average 3-4 min per shooter max on a 32 round course of fire.

If you could advise of stage assignments when and if possible! Thanks for all your hard work and look forward to assisting in another successful championship.

Dale, on you staff email you sent out regarding schedule of events, room, and stage assignments, "Below is a schedule of events, stage assignments, hotel/room assignments and other information you will need to know for the match" All was there but stage assignments. Has this changed and will assignments be given the day of? I just curious as I like to review the stage I am working and seek the most productive way to make to competitive flow work. My goal is to average 3-4 min per shooter max on a 32 round course of fire.

If you could advise of stage assignments when and if possible! Thanks for all your hard work and look forward to assisting in another successful championship.

Bart,

I'm afraid we aren't letting Dale sleep enough. :) That was an old template and the stage assignments are being done by our RM who has worked with the people a lot longer than we have. We should have those out to you in a few days. I know we had some RO drop at the last minute, so that has made us rethink.

JT

JT we fully understand the lack of sleep prior to a match so we will allow him to get the much needed beauty sleep we all need. We will wait for the updates.

Looking forward to next week! Thanks for all your dedication and tenacious work.

My son had to drop out due to missing work because of the birth of his first child. I let match staff know this might be the case because of the baby's due date. You dropped him from the match, but haven't gotten an answer about a refund by email, so...? Maybe someone would buy the slot instead? Sat pm, Sunday AM. Greg