Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
benos

Grams Engineering

grams.jpg

Thanks for visiting our banner thread, and do come back from time to time. There are a lot of new ideas and products coming from Grams Engineering.

Please email us directly with any question you might have.

Edited by TeamGE

As always, thanks Brian for running such a great forum and website. I know the moderators deserve some credit also. It is a honor to be a part of it.

I have set up my Dealer Forum as a place for myself to make announcements about my products and services. Any questions you may have should be sent to my email address, or just give me a call by phone. Personal Messages sent though benos forums will take longer for me to find, or possibly missed.

Any new threads you wish to start about my products should be placed in the appropriate main board forum topics, as you will not be able to start one here in my Dealer Forum.

Edited by TeamGE

I was extremely pleased! Made a big difference. Had a double feed and I have a new extractor spring going in tonight to fix that. But i will have Grams in all my mags from now on!

I've got the new Grams follower/springs in my CTS .40. I think now 3 of my 4 mags get 21 in the tube. The fourth mag is brand new, and I expect it will get broken in just like the others.

I just started shooting a 2011. Like everyone suggested I purchased Grams follower and spring combos. Great product!!! My mags with Grams guts run great, the ones without.....not so much. I'll be in touch Monday about sending you guys a new 170mm tube for tuning. Thanks Grams!!!

Sign in to follow this