Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 USPSA Revolver Nationals

Stan, is there a reason Matt Griffin's name is capitalized on your list? Do you know something we don't? Perhaps some weather pattern forming over Nevada that favors a shooter who wears a big goofy-looking hat? :devil:

Stan, is there a reason Matt Griffin's name is capitalized on your list? Do you know something we don't? Perhaps some weather pattern forming over Nevada that favors a shooter who wears a big goofy-looking hat? :devil:

Isn't that how all of you hear my name in your head? Kind of a mumble . . . mumble . . . miculek . . . MATT MO'FREAKIN' GRIFFIN!!!!

At least, that's how I hear it.

I did a cut-and-paste from the self-squadding page, and that's how USPSA had Matt listed. There were two other competitors [both in Open] whose names were also CAPITALIZED. Implications? Can't have TWO champions in Open, and CAREY DOMINIC PARDUE or TIM C SMITH are both long shots for the Open title.

Is the fix in? Can Jerry be headed for a second defeat in USPSA Nationals competition? :unsure:

Can the post-teener Josh beat them all, after besting Dave Olhasso by 7.6649 points [0.63%] at Area 8? :o

Tune in later this month for the thrilling conclusion to this typographical conundrum. :surprise:

how about youth, agility and sneaky... ha ha ha

Mr Kevin Greeley is also a B, so it will be junior, senior and regular guy

:sight: :sight:

How many juniors?

Just You and Josh :roflol:

Hey Jesse, you and I are the only B class revo shooters. Junior vs. Super Senior. :sight:

Can youth, agility, and speed beat out old and devious? :devil:

Tune in later this month for the thrilling conclusion to this typographical conundrum. :surprise:

I've always hated typographical conundrums. They make me feel like I'm typing while wearing a raincoat in the shower.

Also brings up troubling images of tattoos in delicate locations... :surprise: