Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fair Price for STI Eagle

gjeepguy

Did that happen to eb from a pawn shop in Nampa Idaho?

Yup. Although I have to give it to STI. I wrote them an email on Saturday and they confirmed today that a new extractor would be sent to me for FREE!

Edited by gjeepguy

Yup. Although I have to give it to STI. I wrote them an email on Saturday and they confirmed today that a new extractor would be sent to me for FREE!

The pawn shop owner brought it by the gunsmiths shop the day he was able to sell it. It almost didn't make it on to gun broker.

The pawn shop owner brought it by the gunsmiths shop the day he was able to sell it. It almost didn't make it on to gun broker.

the guy had it listed on gunbroker for 1400? i wrote him an email and said i thought 1200 was a fair price. he changed it within the hour. nobody else bid on it... except for bubbagum. cost me 50 extra but i still think it was a deal at $1250.

I think you got a great deal. I paid $1600 for mine with four Dawson mags, Dawson front sight, and Dawson ICE magwell.

If you don't want that mag button, I'll trade you and pay shipping both ways for a stock one. I'd love to have that big button.

I think you got a great deal. I paid $1600 for mine with four Dawson mags, Dawson front sight, and Dawson ICE magwell.

If you don't want that mag button, I'll trade you and pay shipping both ways for a stock one. I'd love to have that big button.

I think I am just going to keep the button and just remove it for idpa. I can use the same mag catch, just remove the overzised button with an torx screwdriver.

I found 3 more 140 mags for 45 each. I just need to raise some funds to get the 126mm for IDPA.

Edited by gjeepguy

Searching GunBroker.com is a good place to see what they are actually selling for in general. But you just have to think about the quality of the one you have compared to what is online.

Something is worth what you can get someone to actually pay for it.

MrFixitman