Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals, on Ebook

LINC

Kinda clueless with the ebook thing. The wife does all the ipad stuff. She has a kindle app on her Ipad. Can I get the Kindle version through the Kindle app or do I need to own a kindle for now?

I am cluelss on the ebook thing as well. But I'm sure someone will know. I'd bet if you have the Kindle app on an iPad, then the Kindle version would work on it.

be

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda clueless with the ebook thing. The wife does all the ipad stuff. She has a kindle app on her Ipad. Can I get the Kindle version through the Kindle app or do I need to own a kindle for now?

I am cluelss on the ebook thing as well. But I'm sure someone will know. I'd bet if you have the Kindle app on an iPad, then the Kindle version would work on it.

be

Yep. Register the app (or have the missus do it) on Amazon and it can be sent to the iPad's Kindle library when purchased.

Brian, dunno if your Kindle link includes Flash elements, but I'm not seeing anything other than this text: "Practical Shooting, Beyond Fundamentals, on Kindle, for $9.95." If it's Flash, that makes it inaccessible on iDevices (and on my laptop, where I've got ClickToFlash installed).

Do you get some sort of additional percentage if purchased through the click-through link? If so, can we get the direct link?

Ah, answered my own question by viewing the page code. Here's a link to what one should see: http://goo.gl/JpBjW

Ordered. The paper copy's on my shelf, but the Kindle's much easier to deal with.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Couldnt be better timing, headed on a loooong much needed beach trip and gonna see if i cant knock this thing out on the ipad while im gone, without my gun or a range nearby where were going I thought I was going to start having withdrawls, this book may be my ticket! :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Well, talk about a happy accident. I was just killing some time, looking at old post and found this. I didn't know you released this to Kindle. Such good news. Now I can read it on any of my devices; anytime, anywhere. I already own a copy in the paperback format, but the convenience of the Kindle version is worth the money. Thanks Brian!

--Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Brian, any chance of getting your book to the Audible.com website? I already own the paperback & kindle version. BUT most of my "reading" now happens on my commute in the form of audio books. I sure would like to listen to your book on my drive. Just a thought..