Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can you get 5 perfect reloads in a row on tape?

DonovanM

Do you mean from each mag pouch? I will try and set this up tomorrow!

Yeah, from all of the mag pouches you normally compete with, in a row. Doesn't have to be 5, just however many you compete with. I probably should have thought of that, oh well.

Excellent! I thought it was a fun little challenge to add in a little bit of pressure and see what happened :D

What is "tape"? :)

Would you prefer "on SD card"? <_<:D

I'm horrible at that too and I'm only 22!

In 8 more years I'm going to say:

"Hold my phone and film this for me in 4260i HD!"

16-year-old: "Sure, but WTF is film?"

:roflol:

I shall do it on Monday with an AR15 after the High Plains Rifle Challenge. :cheers:

Edited by DyNo!

You know, from History...

Tape was the equivalent of Email... Email back then was carving letters on a stone tablet, then throwing it at the recipient while saying "You've got Mail" :roflol:

Would you prefer "on SD card"? <_<:D

I'm horrible at that too and I'm only 22!

In 8 more years I'm going to say:

"Hold my phone and film this for me in 4260i HD!"

16-year-old: "Sure, but WTF is film?"

:roflol:

I shall do it on Monday with an AR15 after the High Plains Rifle Challenge. :cheers:

Ha, and I'm 23. I guess we're "old school" now :rolleyes:

I'd love to see it with a rifle!

Tape was the equivalent of Email... Email back then was carving letters on a stone tablet, then throwing it at the recipient while saying "You've got Mail" :roflol:

Or Ye Olde Xerox, when you had to go to a monk and it took hours (if not days) :roflol:

BTW, you looked nice and smooth, and consistent. Keep pounding those reps out and you'll be hitting .8's in no time with that dirty cheating magwell ;)

Or Ye Olde Xerox, when you had to go to a monk and it took hours (if not days) :roflol:

BTW, you looked nice and smooth, and consistent. Keep pounding those reps out and you'll be hitting .8's in no time with that dirty cheating magwell ;)

Thanks, i'm trying.. :cheers:

do I get extra points for it being a singlestack 1911? Some draws in there as well - going from a race holster back to kydex

Nice vid. Not really, cause you have a big ass magwell :P, but excellent submission nonetheless :D

i'm going to try a new one for tomorrow thats more practical. 5 moving reloads side to side. trying to get the mag in during or before the 2nd step. anyone else want to throw down a similar video?

Do you mean from each mag pouch? I will try and set this up tomorrow!

Doesn't have to be 5, just however many you compete with. I probably should have thought of that, oh well.

Excellent! I thought it was a fun little challenge to add in a little bit of pressure and see what happened :D

HAHA ya i was gonna say i only have 3... O.o but I'll get a vid ASAP just got 3 new DAA race master mag pouches so imma be practicing alot

alright - reloads with movement. Hilariously it feels like i'm stepping/moving fast but watching it on video makes me realize that focusing on the magwell so much just makes it seem like its faster.

5 moving and 5 standing. The moving one took ALOT of tries. Gotta get it to where I can just bust into a sprint while going. also seems to be a nice gap between me dropping the trigger and dropping the mag.