Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

'Seems to be the month for it...

SiG Lady

And it's bigJoni's birthday as well!

And she left me all alone to her shipping work. :-( Man, does she keep track of a lot of stuff - I couldn't live without her.

Her and her boyfriend took a couple days and headed up to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. But I'll have a little work waitin' for her when she gets back.

:o

Thanks to you all for remembering, is this a great place or what? I’m sitting here with my belly full of Blackberry Birthday Pie and that chicken dish that my wife makes and I don’t know what it’s called thinking, that maybe it’s not so bad being 50 freaking years old! :huh::blink:

A TRUE friend gave me a fifth of Wild Turkey, Kentucky Spirit, Single Barrel, Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 101 Proof and probably the smoothest bourbon I’ve ever had the pleasure to sip. My lovely wife gave me a LARGE gift certificate from my favorite Gun Peddler and purveyor of various and assorted shooting supplies and several items just made the jump from “look” to “buy”. :)

I hope Joni’s birthday is going as well as mine. I think she needs to go away every once in awhile just so Brian and Matt won’t take her for granted! :P:P

Ed

Run n Gun,

Don't be a pessimist you're:

50 FREAKING YEARS YOUNG!!!

Joni,

Joni, happy B'day as well, hope you've enjoyed the trip, but don't leave Brian for more than a couple of days. ;)

DVC, Henny. God I like these B'day topics :)

Hope you've had a nice day!