Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jokes I like...

Flexmoney

I like the jokes that don't turn into discussions. (with people taking sides)

I come to the forums to learn about shooting...in a nice environment.

If you feel like posting a joke (or a response to one), how about asking yourself why you are posting it? If you truely feel there is humor in the joke, and you'd like to share that good feeling with others, then you joke might be appreciated.

If you are posting your joke for some other reason...

• 2 years later...

If you feel like posting a joke (or a response to one), how about asking yourself why you are posting it? If you truely feel there is humor in the joke, and you'd like to share that good feeling with others, then you joke might be appreciated.

I always knew there was a reason the forums didn't default to a particular thread, but instead people had to actively select what they were going to read . . .

• 1 year later...

I always knew there was a reason the forums didn't default to a particular thread, but instead people had to actively select what they were going to read . . .

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.

~ (Victor Borga)

I know Humor and that's not Humor. I'm funny I

know I am. ~ (Lt. Steven Hauk) Good Morning Vietnam

I know I haven't posted around here a lot, I have read most all the posts prior to registering. IMHO there are some really good posts here at Brian's House. As far as humor, be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Especially the people that try to tell you how you should tell a joke.

Two goldfish are swimming around their tank. One turns to the other and says, "You man the guns, I'll drive."

I love ALL kinds of humor, I grew up a salesman before getting involved with working for a living. Jokes have always been close to my heart and plan to pound you guys with some real good humor in the near future.

Later,

Tap & Rack G33

:rolleyes: Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate inter cellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

• 9 years later...
  • 1 year later...