Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June - A bit silly but at least we have one...

benos

Before our recent software upgrade, a specific forum function was not working. (A mod brought it to my attention.) The upgrade fixed it. What forum function was fixed with the upgrade?

be

Right now on tapatalk the pull down to load more- view latest entries don't seem to work.

The repaired function did not have anything to do with the way the forum might be viewed on any sort of mobile device.

"A minor security issue has been discovered within the forum password system that could allow exposure of topic titles in password-protected forums"

OR

Super Moderator can't move post from one topic from another.

Edited by Custom Rust

Unable to update "status"

ETA: thread link

Is that now fixed? If so, that wasn't the bug I was thinking of. So if that was fixed, maybe we'll have two winners.

Yes, it was fixed.

Nice - thanks.

Well, even though the bug I was thinking of is going to be a tough one to get, at least, currently, we have one winner.

be

Unable to update "status"

ETA: thread link

Is that now fixed? If so, that wasn't the bug I was thinking of. So if that was fixed, maybe we'll have two winners.

Yes, it was fixed.

Nice - thanks.

Well, even though the bug I was thinking of is going to be a tough one to get, at least, currently, we have one winner.

be

:goof:

Hooray for me!

Now what do I do? :unsure:

Brian,

What is the answer you were looking for? (Search and New Content haven't changed, from what I can tell.)

I don't think anyone will get it, because it was never reported in the forums by a member. (A mod found/reported it in the mod forums.)

Since it's still June, here's a clue. Without to much of a stretch... the function has a name, such as the "xxxx xx" function. And this function works in two different "areas" of the forums. We'll see if anyone gets it from that, before we dole out any more hints.

Brian,

What is the answer you were looking for? (Search and New Content haven't changed, from what I can tell.)

I don't think anyone will get it, because it was never reported in the forums by a member. (A mod found/reported it in the mod forums.)

Since it's still June, here's a clue. Without to much of a stretch... the function has a name, such as the "xxxx xx" function. And this function works in two different "areas" of the forums. We'll see if anyone gets it from that, before we dole out any more hints.

view new content???