Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friendly New Guy in Colorado

Howdy folks!

I'm on the northern end of the Front Range here in Colorado and finally decided to step up my "competition" game in the past month.

I've been shooting local club competitions - mainly in Loveland - for the past couple years, "combat" pistol leagues, couples leagues with my wife, two-gun matches, and indoor action pistol (IPSC/IDPA-style homegrown) matches.

A good friend has been encouraging me to shoot with him at USPSA-sanctioned matches and I finally joined last month. Shot my first "Super Classifier" match in Byers this weekend and LOVED it. I was very thankful to have the opportunity to move out of "U" in Production in one match. Hopefully (scores haven't come back yet), I land somewhere a little better than "D" :unsure:

I've worked full-time as a range officer, firearms instructor and gun nerd and am very happy to be back in the competition world. I did very well in "club" matches and am looking forward to taking my game to a new level and making friends with shooters in our area.

Cheers!

Welcome Aboard! Great site with a ton of info! Remember your search function it has endless info that has been asked re-asked and stomped in the ground! Also beware your Visa spending limit!! LOL Enjoy!

Cheers!

I met you a few months ago at an AGC match and I was wondering why I hadn't seen you again.

You have come to a great forum full of great information and even better people.

Welcome and see you at the range! :cheers: