Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jim Fairhurst

ccur

Many of you knew and shot with Jim Fairhurst of Alamogordo, NM. I am sad to say that he passed away Wednesday, June 2, 2011. He was 61 years old and was a Life member of USPSA #969! He had enjoyed our sport for a long time. He will be missed :( Thoughts and preayer for his family...

Cheryl

Jim was a good friend of mine for the last twenty plus years. We enjoyed a lot of things together, shooting,flying,books and cars. It is real tough to lose your best friend. I am sure he is in a better place. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family as well as the people who knew him.

Howard Morrell

Jim was one of the first people to make me feel welcome and show me the ropes as a new shooter.

He will be missed.

Kevin Speer

Jim was a good friend of mine for the last twenty plus years. We enjoyed a lot of things together, shooting,flying,books and cars. It is real tough to lose your best friend. I am sure he is in a better place. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family as well as the people who knew him.

Howard Morrell

• 2 weeks later...

oh man, that's a name I haven't heard in far too long. I had the pleasure of shooting with Jim in California (West End, Apple Valley, etc) and, as Kevin said above, he was one of the first people to make me feel welcome when I got into the game. Lost touch with him when he moved, but never forgot his kindness.

RIP, Jim.