Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
benos

Brazos Custom Gunworks

We be going to Area 6. Should be setup Friday about noon and stay through the weekend. Give me a call and we can discuss your options or you can talk to us at Area 6.

Bob,

I was wondering if you have any limited guns in stock at the moment? I'm traveling on business and be in Round Rock this Thursday thru Saturday. Do you take visitors at your shop?

If not, I'll see you Friday in Georgia.

Thanks

Sorry, no guns in stock at this time (I am working on it). No visitors (Because I need to be working to get caught up not visiting!!!).

We had already scheduled a vacation by the time Area 4 got around to scheduling their match so we won't be there this year. Maybe next year.

Morning Bob, I was wanting to get your High Performance tuning package and a few other things done on my STI Edge but was told you guys don't do that.

Is this something you might do in the future or just your standard where you don't work on guns unless they are bought from you? Thanks!

I don't do work on guns unless they are purchased from us. It has been that way for probably 10 years at least and will continue that way for the foreseeable future.

Edited by Brazos Custom