Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A few MORE field courses I drew today

spanky

As always, these are as freestyle as possible. Start anywhere (or anywhere along rear fault line), hands at sides, loaded & holstered, engage as visible.

t16rbdyj6mvuwpkm6x9d.png

It's probably the perspective that's playing tricks on my eyes, but where is T4 available? (It's the target behind the left hand no-shoot.) I can see a narrow angle between the no shoot and the 4 foot wall, but it looks like that shoot angle in about 3 feet beyond the corner of the shooting area.

As always, these are as freestyle as possible. Start anywhere (or anywhere along rear fault line), hands at sides, loaded & holstered, engage as visible.

t16rbdyj6mvuwpkm6x9d.png

It's probably the perspective that's playing tricks on my eyes, but where is T4 available? (It's the target behind the left hand no-shoot.) I can see a narrow angle between the no shoot and the 4 foot wall, but it looks like that shoot angle in about 3 feet beyond the corner of the shooting area.

Doesn't look like there is a clean shot at the T4 target even from the back left corner of the shooting box. Guess the way to solve it is to extend the shooting box in the rear a few more fee to the left.

• 2 weeks later...