Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 GA State Championship Match

Any particular reason you posted this to the GA State thread that I'm missing? It's a nice pistol I'm sure but that video isn't from our match. I'm guessing possibly it was supposed to go in the Classified Ads section instead??

What link did you try?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any particular reason you posted this to the GA State thread that I'm missing? It's a nice pistol I'm sure but that video isn't from our match. I'm guessing possibly it was supposed to go in the Classified Ads section instead??

What link did you try?

UGH! I swear I'm not nuts. The link that was included in my email update from the BEnos website about my subscription to the thread listed a youtube video. I'll attach it verbatim to prove my sanity (or lack there of). =]

Morphire,

Jon Merricks has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "2011 GA State Championship Match".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Listed on uspsa.

The topic can be found here:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=129376&view=getnewpost

If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an

email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic.

This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

Unsubscribing:

--------------

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "Manage Watched Topics" link in the "Forums" tab.

What link did you try?

UGH! I swear I'm not nuts. The link that was included in my email update from the BEnos website about my subscription to the thread listed a youtube video. I'll attach it verbatim to prove my sanity (or lack there of). =]

Morphire,

Jon Merricks has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "2011 GA State Championship Match".

Listed on uspsa.

The topic can be found here:

http://www.brianenos...view=getnewpost

If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an

email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic.

This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

Unsubscribing:

--------------

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "Manage Watched Topics" link in the "Forums" tab.

Kevin's not crazy. I recieved the same e-mail. (Either that or we're both still delirious from hiking through the "Jungle" all day on Saturday.)

Edited by sperman

Let me also add my thanks to Peter, Mark, all the volunteers, and the sponsors. It was a great match! Loved the 6 person squads.

Since no one else has posted a video, I'll offer up mine so those that weren't able to attend can see the stages. Please do me a favor and try not to laugh too hard at my performance. Apparently I need to add "Brain" to my pre-match check list since I obviously forgot to bring it. My first two stages of the day, #3 and #4, were total melt downs. I finally found my brain by stage 5, but it must have taken a trip to the porta john on stage 6. Not another melt down, but really disappointing performance.

Enjoy.

Excellent finger and muzzle discipline.

• 3 weeks later...

Well from all the positive feedback I received from everyone that attended and even some from people that didn't attend, but heard about it, I believe the 2011 Georgia State Championships was a success.

So I am planning on running it again next year, and am looking at the 2nd weekend in September again, which is the 7th & 8th, that is dependent on Cherokee GC allowing me the dates, and where USPSA decides they are going to run the nationals, I hope the GA. State match will be 2 or more weeks in front of the nationals.

I am looking at over 250 competitors next year.

Watch this space for details

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Day after the match, a friend brought it by on his way home. Sorry if it sounded like the MD mailed mine and not yours.

This does happen, friend of mine waited almost a year to get his State Champ plaque. Ask around among people you know if someone will be at the awards ceremony and get them to pick up for you if you win anything.

Paul