Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

metal base pads for ten rounders?

armymedic.2

I used someones high cap mags at a match and they had a baseplate on them that added a little weight and were just plain slick. Felt real good in the hand and seemed t flow into the gun. I looked high and low for some for my "safe ny magazines" with the tall piece of plastic where rounds should be, and have not been able to find anything......seems like if you have high cap you can get em with anything you want on them................anyone know where i can get some of decent quality for a 10 rd mag?

thanks.

I AssUMe he's looking for the M&P. I haven't seen any aftermarket base pad for the 10 rounders. I'm sure those of us in NY, MA, and CA would buy them if they were available. I'd like them for an M&P setup for ESP with a magwell and/or my open minor steel M&P.

No one makes them that I am aware of. The 10 rounders are a short mag with a long plastic piece at the bottom. That would be a lot of metal there. Better off buying high caps, perm. attaching a follower stop and using the SSS or 10-8 basepads if you really want them.