Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotshell holders in Noveske video

Anybody know who makes the stacked shotshell holders seen in the Noveske shooting video? It is at 0:41

http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=nstdvd&cat=147&page=1

We use this model called the "load 2" its great, really well made. So far I have not seen anything made in the USA that is on the same level as it, yet. However I am sure someone is working on something like it (I hope).

Here is the mfg's contact info and site:

http://www.chameleon-fabrics.cz/

Email is

Běla Berkovcová

info@chameleon-fabrics.com

Hope that helps.

Edited by cold

Nope that's not it. These are from the belt, stacked vertically.

Opps,...there I go assumin' again. :blush:

If those guys weren't so damn quick, ya might have been able to get a better look at them! :bow:

there is a guy on the forum that is starting to produce them. not sure who it is exactly(markco maybe), but they are in the dealer section. I think there was a thread about in line shot shell holders.

Nope that's not it. These are from the belt, stacked vertically.

We make both a chest rig and will have the production version of the belt caddies available in about a week. We tried all manner of stacked shells and came up with the most ergonomic and adjustable systems. We have some info in the vendor tents...CarbonArms.us :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Mark Otto, from 3gunstuff.com

or

California Competition Works

I've used both and Otto's are my preference.

not the same thing. Mark Otto, Superfly on here I think, is not yet producing the in-line version, or at least they are not up on 3 gun stuff or triangle shooting sports website. The only US based manufacturer is Carbon Arms, a vendor in the vendor area. The Noveske guys used one from a Czech company, that I dont think are available in the US.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody used the chest rig in a match where they had to go to near-prone or prone? Just wondering how sturdy this thing is and if you lose rounds or break anything if you have to go belly down.

If there are any good videos of people loading with these i would like to see

Works for West:

Anybody used the chest rig in a match where they had to go to near-prone or prone? Just wondering how sturdy this thing is and if you lose rounds or break anything if you have to go belly down.

Yes, a lot. Jamie Foote was flopping all over the ground showing not only how sturdy it was, but that the shells stay in place. There were several used at Iron Man, all stages, with several times going prone with the rifle prior to shooting the shotguns. All the shells were still there and no issues at all.

This is exactly what I needed to know. Thanks for the response!

Yes, a lot. Jamie Foote was flopping all over the ground showing not only how sturdy it was, but that the shells stay in place. There were several used at Iron Man, all stages, with several times going prone with the rifle prior to shooting the shotguns. All the shells were still there and no issues at all.

Hi! On the Noveske video you can see our LoadTwo belt. In the moment exist belt with 10 loadings/20 shells or 14 loadings/28 shells. Shipping to US is not problem. You can contact us on the e-mail info@chameleon-fabrics.com or in few days will be ready e-shop for US area.

Shipping cost depense on the quantity of the belts you like to order:

Belt with 10 clips (for 20 cartridges) USD 95.00 + 12.00 1 belt delivery/20.00 USD for 2 belts

Belt with 14 clips (for 28 cartridges) USD 115.00 + 18.00 1 belt delivery/30.00 USD for 2 belts

Available sizes: S-L, XL-XXL, (XXXL on inquires)

Payment possibilities: VISA, Paypal (we send you Request)

For more ask feel free to contact us.

• 2 months later...