New Glock Magwell

Flexmoney

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I asked a lot of the same questions. I think these are hot off the machine shop floor.

Tom is going to make some up and weigh them.

I'm expecting one. I'll be sure to report on how it works with the various mag pads that I have. (Dawson, Arrendondo, Taylor, Glock, and Glock +2)

If anybody out there has other magwells laying around that they would like to send me for testing...I'd be happy to compare and write it all up. (G35, G17)

Flex,

Could I toss some Glockmeister +0 extensions for your testing? That is what alot of the L10 shooters use around here.

I have a few extra's laying around.

Thanks.

I look forward to hearing your report.

I'll gladly test anything I can get my my hands on..and report back here and on Glock Talk (if I get enough good data...I'll write it up and send it in to Front Sight...and whoever else will listen).

Beven, I don't have any of your mag extensions for small framed Glock (The extensions I ordered from you last year were for the G20...thanks for the great service, btw.)

Trey, send one along and I'll take it for a test drive.

2412 Maxwell Ave.

Lewis Center, Oh

I have personally tried this new magwell last week and will hopefully have mine next week. I know it works with Taylor Freelance, lightning strike and standard glock basepads. It is a very fast magwell and seeing it in person next to a THE Magwell, it is much better in my opinion. The T.H.E. magwell still left some of the edges exposed but with this one, there were none exposed.

I played with Tom's magwell, as I plan to get one when I move up to Limited. It really seems to suck the mag up into the gun, smooth insertion, nothing to catch onto. It fits seamlessly with the frame of the glock presenting a total funnel for the mags. Tested with Glcok factory and Scherer...both work well, as do the various baseplates. Purposely went in at odd angles and could not get it to jam.

Tom has a winner with this one, now I have to convince him to anondize mine black....just don't like those shiny gun parts on the outside...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks good but I thinks I will stick with the Ice mag well on my blasters right now . Maybe Dave will get on the band wagon and make a Ice for the glock. I like the opening but looking at it I would prefere a stepper angle on the outside to wedge the gun in the firing position.

Johnnie

I don't think they are available yet.  I think they are "in line for the machine shop".

(Trey, I got you pad.  I'll let you know how it works when I get a magwell for testing.)

I sure like the looks of that mag well! I think I need one for my new G35. Flex would you let us know when and where to get one!

:D