Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Avatars - If You'd Like One Made

JerryShoots

If any of you would like some kind of special avatar made from a photo or just drawn up from scratch post a request here. I'd be happy to make one for you! I'm fairly adept with photoshop (I made my avatar) and I enjoy the artwork.

If any of you would like some kind of special avatar made from a photo or just drawn up from scratch post a request here. I'd be happy to make one for you! I'm fairly adept with photoshop (I made my avatar) and I enjoy the artwork.

Jerry, I have a unicorn - tell me where to e-mail it

and I'll send it to you. That would make a great

avatar for me. And, thanks for the offer.

Jack

bv2@frontiernet.net

I have a pic. that would like for a avatar but I can seem to make it small enough to load. kellys@xit.net Edited by kellymc

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but is there any way to enlarge an avatar to see more detail?

Not within the forums. You could, however, download the avatar (I don't know how to do that on a PC - but most likely right-clicking the avatar would give you the option of downloading it; on a Mac, just click on the avatar and drag it to the desktop), then open it in any sort of image editing app, and enlarge it.

be

Alamo I think I have something you'll like.

I'm loading up a new computer over the holidays so I should be able to tackle everyone who's asked so far right after the 1st!

Happy holidays all XD

Cool I have trust in you and value the gift that you have offered. I will commit to use what you create

Thank you

I hope thats not something the others will bribe you into creating something .....inapropreate :blush:

• 1 month later...

Quick update.

After about a month I have my new computer up and have photoshop finally restored. I will be finishing up the requests I have so far in the coming few weeks and posting them here. I will also send them to their new owners!

Thank you all for your very kind patience!

Jerry

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Jerry, that's awesome.

I just hope people don't start thinking I'm personable all of a sudden.

Seriously, thank you very much.

Roman

Your very welcome. PM me if you want it changed I'm happy to do so. hehe maybe we'll make the bread look moldy so they don't get the wrong idea XD

I would like to have one , but I don't have any ideas, <_< And No I will not consider the rear end of a hoarse

How about....

AlamoShooter.jpg

Thanks but, I don't know about the John Wayne photo,

I am kinda happy with the one I have but not the printing . Can you do something with that ?

Edited by AlamoShooter

Sure :) That was one of my favorite John Wayne flicks. Funny enough since my dad was such a huge Wayne fan I actually learned the Alamo story first from that move 0.o then in school for the facts later. I'll fix yours up with some slicker lettering.