Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Refinished M&P's

Iggy42

As I have always been a fan of stainless steel guns (both my single stack and limited guns are stainless) I was hoping to see some pics of peoples M&P's that they have had hard chromed and such. Basically post up your not black guns.

I bought my M&P Pro 9mm with a stainless slide from Cabellas.

Funny part of it is that several times I have had discussions with people who have either

A) asked me who blasted and refinished my slide because the work "looks factory"... (because it is! :roflol: )

OR

B ) I have had two people gripe at me for "destroying a gun just for looks."

In both cases when I tell them that S&W sells them that way they look at me funny and say "No they don't!".... :blink:

Mine looks just like this: http://images.cabelas.com/is/image/cabelas/s7_217430_999_01?hei=380&wid=380

Edited by Classic_jon

That must be a Cabela's special model, I didn't know S&W did that, its sharp though!

I'm thinking the same thing. My dad I bought one from Cabela's with the stainless slide. We are turning it into a full blown open gun. Pictures coming soon :devil:

Yeah that is the first time I have seen a factory SS slide

Still would love to see what some of the rest of y'all have done to your guns besides just keeping them black

Must be the redneck in me going for the shiny stuff

Edited by Iggy42