Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Duster Gas

Bosconian91

Anyone here uses Duster Gas (as opposed to Propane or Green Gas) successfully? I purchased a six pack duster gas from COSTCO to try it on 3 different pistols and it didn't work. I could only take 2 shots before the air leaks. I'm using Airsoft Innovations' Duster Gas adapter for this.

I tried it on these pistols (all with metal slide):

- WE Hi Capa

- KSC Glock 19

- KWA Glock 18C

All pistols work perfectly with Propane. I just want to try Duster Gas as an alternative.

Anyone here uses Duster Gas (as opposed to Propane or Green Gas) successfully? I purchased a six pack duster gas from COSTCO to try it on 3 different pistols and it didn't work. I could only take 2 shots before the air leaks. I'm using Airsoft Innovations' Duster Gas adapter for this.

- WE Hi Capa

- KSC Glock 19

- KWA Glock 18C

All pistols work perfectly with Propane. I just want to try Duster Gas as an alternative.

I thought that Duster Gas was used in the Japanese air guns that require "less" powerful 134a gas. That may explain it.

I use 134a freon from Walmart on my Japanese made Western Arms SVI knock-off with no problems. If I try to use freon in my WE Hi-Capa, it don't work.

Bill

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

GUys, please ref. the comments on "134a" gas on the 134a adapter question in this forum, that stuff can really mess you up, should reconsider using it.

- WE Hi Capa

- KSC Glock 19

- KWA Glock 18C

I thought that Duster Gas was used in the Japanese air guns that require "less" powerful 134a gas. That may explain it.

I use 134a freon from Walmart on my Japanese made Western Arms SVI knock-off with no problems. If I try to use freon in my WE Hi-Capa, it don't work.

Bill