Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CHA-LEE is a GM!

Bigpops

Though posted in his diary…not everyone may actually read it. Cha-lee made GM! :cheers:

I for one have been fortunate to receive great, private advice from him. I see his breakdowns and suggestions daily with other shooters. Always encouraging and straight to the point his advice is some of the best around. I have never met him personally but I consider him a friend. I felt the Enos world should know of the newest GM.

Proud of your accomplishment and appreciate all of the help over the last couple of years. Hope to join you in the GM ranks soon! Congrats again! :cheers:

Steve

Great guy and a great example to follow. He took a basic defensive pistol course about 2 years ago and made M in about one year. He put in a lot of time and effort for practice and running matches. Having seen his first draw from the holster vs. now, the hard work he put in paid off big time!

Thanks for all of the kind words guys. To be honest its hard to say that it took a lot of “Work” to earn a GM classification. How can you call it “Work” when you have so much fun doing it??? Realistically my voyage from U to GM in the Limited Division has been a fun learning experience shared by many of my fellow shooters both local and on this forum. There are so many individual breakthroughs along the way that its hard to put into words. But I try my best to do what I can to help my fellow shooters reach that next level of performance, both on and off the range.

The only thing that I know for sure is that earning a GM card is just another level of performance to work hard at perfecting and improving upon. I don’t really feel like I am that much “Better” than what I was when I had a Master classification. But I do know that I can see more that needs improvement in my shooting than ever before. So maybe it isn’t the shooter that gets better, but instead his perspective of opportunity in performance improvement?

All I know is that if a fat kid like me can earn a GM card, then anyone can do it if they have the proper motivation :cheers:

The only thing that I know for sure is that earning a GM card is just another level of performance to work hard at perfecting and improving upon. I don’t really feel like I am that much “Better” than what I was when I had a Master classification. But I do know that I can see more that needs improvement in my shooting than ever before. So maybe it isn’t the shooter that gets better, but instead his perspective of opportunity in performance improvement?

I'm not sure I've heard the intent and focus of this forum put so well.

Inspirational.

Congrats!!!

The old phrase comes to mind, "when the going gets tough the tough get going," that is why you are a GM - I was inspired with the amount of work you did to get to here, not just shooting a couple of times a week but the amaount of practice, self examination and more practice is why you are there. Read someplace that Max Michel in his early days did 4 1/2 hours a day of dry fire - how many are willing to do that. Heck just the amount of time in your journal is worth most of the classes I have paid for in my life. You have in your quest helped many of us in ours. Keep it up CHA-LEE and I hope to meet you some day to say it in person. Your card is WELL EARNED AND WELL DESERVED!!!