Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hosing the Taran Butler way

CHA-LEE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most impressive thing to me on that run is his on target split on the last paper target. That has to be a .15 - .17 split on what a 20 yard target??? That is fricken impressive!!!! :goof:

pretty damn quick, it even looks like he hit it too..

No doubt about it, Taran does some low flying in both videos! Too bad the RO in the first video couldn't take the time to do his job correctly. He's not even paying attention when Taran is clearing the gun. He's too busy getting face time in the video. Now the RO in the second video... :surprise:

Pat

Holy s#it. Unreal.

P.S.

A little more attention to the gun rather than the clock by the RO could come in handy...some day.

Just sayin wink.gif

Jim

Taran didn't even wait for the RO's commands at 0:55. He had the gun almost holstered before the RO even got there. :surprise: Definately not safe.

Nice shooting though.

In the second video he is obviously doing a lot of point shooting on a lot of the targets. Either way its still pretty impressive and the bullets don't hang out too long being unused in the magazine :cheers:

In the first stage of the second video. It looks like he is turned completely uprange when he draws and loads. What the hell is going on?

I noticed that as well, looked like a 180 break to me!

In the first stage of the second video. It looks like he is turned completely uprange when he draws and loads. What the hell is going on?

I noticed that as well, looked like a 180 break to me!

GM's can get away with things like that. <_<

I see some poor ROing and awesome shooting in those videos. The 2010 IDPA nationals, in the car, I think he definately broke the 180. I've RO'd Taran several times, and he pushes hard, but I have never been concerned over where his trigger finger was. I did make him take his pistol back out of the holster at the end of a COF and show clear once, he complied wihout complaint, but I think it did frustrate him.