Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wow, yesterday I was reading about Limcats, and today I can't access the website. Is it down for everyone?

I wonder if the latest Topshot had anything to do with that??? ya think??? I haven't even had a chance to watch it yet.

WG

Amazing! There are just so many GREAT builders out there, one guy gets on TV and bada boom bada bing, they are the best ever. Oh well, good for him, seriously. I was considering a couple builders for a project, and I am thinking this may make it a little easier to decide. It would have been anyone I guess, Burkette, Derek, SJ, Matt, absolutely anyone, luck of the draw. Oh well, I am happy for Johnny. It is actually really great for our sport, and our 2nd ammendment rights.

WG

Amazing! There are just so many GREAT builders out there, one guy gets on TV and bada boom bada bing, they are the best ever. Oh well, good for him, seriously. I was considering a couple builders for a project, and I am thinking this may make it a little easier to decide. It would have been anyone I guess, Burkette, Derek, SJ, Matt, absolutely anyone, luck of the draw. Oh well, I am happy for Johnny. It is actually really great for our sport, and our 2nd ammendment rights.

WG

Uh, yeah, TV, or working for years and years and having two out of three guns in the hands of the top three in the Open Mens and Womens National Championships.

............ Oh well, good for him, seriously. .......................... Oh well, I am happy for Johnny. It is actually really great for our sport, and our 2nd ammendment rights.

WG

Uh, yeah, TV, or working for years and years and having two out of three guns in the hands of the top three in the Open Mens and Womens National Championships.

Like I said, good for him. No intention of taking away from years of hard work, and putting out a very good product!