Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Northwest Multigun Challenge - July 9th and 10th

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic match!!! I am still talking about stage 2 to anyone who will listen. I think the gals at work think I'm crazy.... Scott and Doug did a very professional job. So worth the money I spent to attend. Can't thank the RO's enough for their time. And Brenda you did a great jod too!!! Thanks to MGM ....travis my thank u is in the mail, next generation arms, crimson trace, and all the other sponsors! U guys rock!!!

Can't wait to do it again!!!

Thanks to MGM ....travis my thank u is in the mail.....

Did you get something good in your prize bag?!?!? Don't worry, we have recieved enough thank you's, we'll probably sponsor this one again next year!! :roflol::cheers:

Adios,

TG

Travis,

Probably? I was expecting a 100% will! My feelings (if I had some) are hurt.

Either way Doug and I will be needing some of your PRT http://mgmtargets.co...&products_id=52 steel for shooters to enjoy:-)

Scott

HAHA!! I just wanted to see if you were paying attention!! You know that if you'll have us, we'll be there.

Let us know what you need for targetry and we'll get you hooked up.

Adios,

TG

Travis,

Probably? I was expecting a 100% will! My feelings (if I had some) are hurt.

Either way Doug and I will be needing some of your PRT http://mgmtargets.co...&products_id=52 steel for shooters to enjoy:-)

Scott

HAHA!! I just wanted to see if you were paying attention!! You know that if you'll have us, we'll be there.

Let us know what you need for targetry and we'll get you hooked up.

Adios,

TG

SPINNERS..SPINNERS..SPINNERS!!!! :D

What a great match! I know everyone is raving about stage 2 which was cool but the rest of the match was really well thought out. There was a good balance between the 3 guns. Stages were challenging but not crazy complicated. They also tended to offer the shooters several choices so there were multiple ways to shoot several of the stages.

Congrats on a great event!

• 3 weeks later...