Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordered a new 92 tonight

59Bassman

Completely unexpected. However, I've told myself for the past few years that if Beretta ever released a Compact 92 again, I would buy one. My wife loves her 92 FS, and mentioned many times that a compact 92 would be the ideal carry gun for her. Bud's has them in stock. Actually, they now have one less in stock. :)

• 3 months later...

Yes, Bud's was the first to get them, and then they started to pop up here and there... The 92 compact hasn't been imported in over 10 years. Then, a couple of months ago - pow, they just appeared out of the blue. Beretta reps had no knowledge of them even being on store shelves (I had my shop call, and several others online contacted them), and there was no mention of it at the Shotshow or on the Beretta website.

Not sure how long these will be available, and then they may be gone for a long time again.

I picked up 2 of them. I am now using one as my occasional carry gun... Rotating between my fullsize 92FS and the compact model now.

If ya ever thought you wanted a 92 one day - go get one of these now while ya still can! Because of the vagueness of their appearance, they might be around next year, or they could be gone in the next couple of months....

compact-combo1.jpg