Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Unreal A/D

outerlimits

I didn't see the guy who A/D'd, I think it was the one behind the de-capped gent.

Looks like the gas from the discharge (bulletless) was aimed straight at the guy in front of the shooter and blew his beret off from behind. That is hilarious, although VERRRRRRY SCARY.

Thanks for posting that.

Supreme Commanding General Bryklyesevichow

3rd Revolutionary Guards

Lichmannerstein, Bryserkerstan AUG 32-106

Subject: New Infantry Tactics

Sir:

Our Resrve elements are having difficulty implementing the new "volley fire" assault tactic per the memo from S3. Is he sure that this worked during the American Revolutionary War?

Respectfully,

Sergei Rovalunov, Commanding

Even with blanks.... who ever dreamed up that formation is an idiot.

A .22 blank will drive a nail into concrete, I would hate to see what a full load of gas from a rifle blank would do to a person.

A .22 blank will drive a nail into concrete, I would hate to see what a full load of gas from a rifle blank would do to a person.

A .32 blank will drive a regular 16 penny nail through 3/8" plate steel without deforming the nail...

A .32 blank will drive a regular 16 penny nail through 3/8" plate steel without deforming the nail...

But Its a Very hard Nail :roflol:

Dumbest formation ever. I would volunteer to stand on the back row every single time.

Check the guy in the back row at the far end when the shot goes off. The language seems

to be French--was he surrendering? :rolleyes:

Nice!roflol.gif

The AD video makes me think the guy behind him had a slam fire. Look at their charging stance, no hands near the trigger. Idiotic formation. They must wear special pants though, with extra room in the back for dippers and extra room in the front for the testicles the size of beach balls.