Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RO class

Corey

Just got home from a weekend in Atlanta, IN taking the level I RO class from Troy McManus. Absolutely one of the best decisions I've made thus far! Troy was a great instructor and I learned quite a bit!! Range was a bit cold today for the live fire, but we all made it through. Troy, if you're reading this, I hope you enjoyed the IN weather, haha.

Thanks again!!!!! :cheers:

I have heard nothing but good things about this class from the people that took it. Even the ones who swore they would never retake the class after havinglet their certification lapse. I think that is a credit to Troy and his teaching, because I know one guy who went in with a bad attitude and was very impressed. I am hoping this new crop of RO's in Indiana will not be timid about helping out.

Definitely worth it. I took mine for the first time, three weeks ago, and had hoped to learn something I could use as a competitor. That's exactly what I got. Doublenice is that our section reimburses participants that become certified RO's. So the class was free.

Heard nothing but great compliments on Troy's class. Want to thank everyone that came to the class. We had 29 students for Troy to teach and get ready to Range Officers

Thanks Troy great job

If you get a chance to go to and RO class (especially one of Troy's) sign up

Thought I edited my post above to add this but apparently I didn't...

Thanks Troy for teaching the class and Jake (and the other guy whose name I don't know but I know its not Coach as he got a little offended Sunday when Troy called him that) for putting it all together. :cheers: