Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So there I was...

DMS42

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But instead I saw pepper poppers so I rolled down the window of my car and busted out my Glock when suddenly I heard someone say STOP!

"in the name of love, Think it o-over". Dang Oldies station! I knew my only course of action was...

told me that jellyfish aren't edible with or without peanutbutterfish, I exploded violently from both ends at the same time. This was no doubt my body's attempt at saving my life. First I thought I was going to die, then I was afraid I wouldn't, partly because of the excruciating pain and partly because of the excruciating embarrassment. I just wanted to crawl in a hole and pull it in after me, but alas, there were none available. She said OMG! That's the worst mess I've ever seen!!! Luckily for me, she was a compassionate...

Edited by Toolguy

lady and was, like, "Gosh! That's like so sad.". And I was, like, "Oh-oh, I'm like super sorry, Ma'am". And she was, like, "That's alright, cowboy." And I was, like, "I'm like so embarrassed." And she was, like, "Happened to me, like, just yesterday. Two week old tater salad."

Edited by Team Amish 1

Coors Light. But then again after having the jellyfish go both ways how would I know what tasted bad. I thanked the Kowalla wannabee and set back on my quest for the truth. Then without warning

Edited by Bubber