Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

pre-ban Caliban items

ErikW

So Sunday I was giving a Caliban refugee a ride to the Phoenix airport and I had to explain to him the concept of pre-ban motorcycles. Yup, I gots 'em... bought a couple in 1996 to avoid the new emissions laws. Bought another one last year when the Caliban grandfathered it. Emissions restrictions, registration, riding on public land, and all that.

Anyway, I was just reading a post by Sam about "importing" gasoline into Caliban-controlled territory. That got me to thinking about my pre-ban fuel containers. That's right, I've got a few (like magazines and AR-15s, I'll never reveal exactly how many, nor their whereabouts) grandfathered red plastic gas jugs with no vapor and spill containment features. Not legal for sale within Caliban-controlled territory. I shit you not.

Soon they will appreciate to an extent that I will be able to finance my continued unemployment. That is, as long as the Caliban residents don't ask themselves why the red plastic "water" containers are D.O.T. approved.

Can we speed up the process of Kalifornia falling into the Pacific? <_< TXAG

You should be glad all nuts from the other states have somewhere to go - you really think all these people were born here? :D:D

Otherwise they might start voting in your own states...

NSR250?! I'm green with envy. Years ago a grey market importer took a $4500 deposit toward a RGV250 Gamma and I never saw a sign of it months later. I finally got Cycle News involved and the guy refunded my money so they wouldn't print my letter about him. A friend wasn't so lucky... The guy split for Japan, last I heard.

NSR250... <drool> Now that would get me back into street bikes.

Can we speed up the process of Kalifornia falling into the Pacific?  <_< TXAG

Now be nice :D:D:D

Ok not all of the Peoples Republic needs to go, just from the San Andreas West.

30 days notice to NRA, USPSA, and IDPA members should be enough. <_< JM2C

Sorry to burst all your bubbles, but the San Andreas Falt is transverse. That means that the west side will end up around Nome or so. We can only hope it is much faster than 2mm a year, and that they finally freeze to death befor migrating. Remember don't californicte Montana and Oregon and Idaho! KURTM

I was stationed in California off and on for the last three and a half years, after crossing the state line for the last time I vowed to never again return. I have seen more restrictive places, but they were in the third world. I remember the first time I realized just how bad it was, i had just gotten out of boot campand was going to see the Pacific for the first time and the sign of prohibitions on the beach was taller than I was. You can't even smoke on some of them now. In California you can watch a liberal turn into a fascist instantly by simply lighting a cigarette in their zip code. There were pleasant parts of California, but I have no doubt that those will be regulated into oblivion in the near future. And now that I'm out of the state I feel safe revealing that there was no emissions equipment on my car whatsoever. Take that Nader.

It's all a bunch of tree huggin hippie crap,

Alan