Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bank had a malf; problem averted

I added a 650 to my 550 this afternoon. The 550 will keep all of the "other" stuff and probably get all of my new conversion kits if and when I need them, but since starting USPSA last March I decided I couldn't resist the casefeeder and the auto index for match ammo2. I think this will be about the perfect setup for me (and my 4 y.o. when he gets old enough to load his own ;) )

ANYWAY--

I called the order in, and after giving Brian my info the debit card came back denied. Sigh...

Brian patiently took a screen shot of the order and waited for me to call my bank. Called them, they said I had a $750 limit for purchases to keep someone from emptying my account. Fair enough. Told them to up it to $1000, they said I'm good to go right away. I called Brian for the second time and told him to run it again and that everything was fine. Hung up thinking we're hunky dory.

Got back to my office and had a phone call; it was BE saying that no matter how he tried to run it, no dice. Finally got it done with a different card.

Gist of the story, it took a lot of hassle caused by me and 3 phone calls to get the order done; Brian called me right away when there was a problem, and made sure everything was right. Couldn't ask for better service; order with confidence.

Thanks for the patience.

Gist of the story, it took a lot of hassle caused by me and 3 phone calls to get the order done; Brian called me right away when there was a problem, and made sure everything was right. Couldn't ask for better service; order with confidence.

I had a similar problem (with a rush order no less) and had the same great service you did.

:cheers:

Edited by Graham Smith

• 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.