Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New STI President/CEO

Just noticed that Tim Dillon has taken the helm at STI as President/CEO. He claims to have big plans for the company. He certainly knows his marketing. What are your thoughts on this major change?

I searched, sorry if this is a duplicate thread.

I had the good fortune to meet him at the Gator Classic last October. Seemed like a real down to earth guy. When introduced to him, I did not know what he was, just thought it was another gun guy hanging around with the STI Sales Rep. I have heard that he is really going after some of the quality control issues that STI has had like inconsistent mag body dimensions, etc.

Mark K.

Is he Blue Kool Aid Dillon?

In his "letter from the new president" he mentions having 20 years experience in the firearms industry so I assume he is. I don't know for sure though.

I googled his name & got eveything from a Congresman to a INS. Salesman! :devil:

Tim worked at Brownells for years, and most recently headed up the military contract division, setting up the M-16 magazine manufacturing division, along with serving for a year as a contractor over in Afganistan. He has some good stories....

Tim knows the business, and I can't wait to see what happens under his watch... :cheers:

DougC